Property And Financial Issues In Your Texas Divorce
Aside from concerns and disputes involving children, financial issues are the ones most likely to require an intensive negotiating effort or litigation in a Texas divorce case. For people who must prepare for sweeping changes in their living situations, household incomes and more, knowledgeable legal counsel can make a critical difference.
Conducting Necessary Discovery And Advocating For Clients’ Future Security
At the Setzer Law Firm PLLC, a highly regarded, full-service firm serving clients primarily in northern Tarrant and southern Denton counties, a highly experienced lawyer will address all of your financial concerns, however complex and divisive. Attorney Jill Setzer is dedicated to helping each client define realistic goals and expectations for the divorce process. She is adept at obtaining fair and just outcomes through key steps such as:
- Analyzing all financial information that you provide and working to ensure that your divorcing spouse also provides full disclosure for purposes of fair property and debt division, establishment of child support orders and more
- Advocating skillfully for you if you wish to try to reach an agreement on spousal support through negotiation or mediation
- Addressing all questions and issues associated with complex, high-value assets that are typically subject to distribution, including retirement plans and pensions
- Enlisting highly qualified professionals in specialized fields if necessary due to the need for business valuation, for example, or any suspicion that your spouse has hidden assets or income
- Answering key financial questions such as who will pay the bills after your divorce and whether you will have enough money to provide for your family, as we can provide guidance regarding these and other matters
Experienced In Financially Complex Divorces · Practical Counsel You Can Trust
Whether you have only basic marital property to divide or millions in assets, Jill Setzer is exceptionally prepared to protect your financial interests in divorce. Having practiced family law since 2001, she has an invaluable perspective on effective strategies for reaching agreements and avoiding litigation that can drain the resources of both spouses.
Contact Our Firm For Guidance And Representation
Clients who place their trust in our firm can count on receiving clear, honest guidance. We are intent on helping people avoid spending more money fighting over money and property issues than they stand to gain. To request an initial consultation with attorney Setzer at our office in Trophy Club, near Keller, please call 817-784-7654 or contact us online anytime.