Child Custody Attorney in Southlake, TX
Common Sense Child Custody Solutions
Divorce with children, and child custody can be an intimidating prospect and a source of great stress. Most fathers and mothers are very concerned about making sure they can stay close to their children. As parents they want to stay involved in giving them the best upbringing possible.
When it comes to agreeing on specific arrangements — especially for visitation if there is no full-scale custody dispute — the help of an experienced lawyer is invaluable.
Practical Guidance And Skilled Child Custody Lawyer For Parents Since 2001
At the Setzer Law Firm PLLC, located in Southlake, and Trophy Club near Keller, Grapevine, and Colleyville Texas, we work with equal rigor and determination to protect fathers’ rights and mothers’ rights, keeping the best interests of children always in the forefront. Applying their extensive family law experience in Tarrant and Denton county courts, attorneys Jill Setzer, and John Setzer skillfully address client needs such as:
- Full-service divorce representation when protection of custody and visitation rights is a priority
- Attentive guidance in all aspects of contested custody cases. They place an emphasis on resolution through negotiation and mediation, but thorough preparation for trial if needed
- Establishment of a visitation schedule that supports a noncustodial parent’s close relationships with kids and is sustainable for both parents
- Counsel and efficient action when modifications of custody or visitation are sought due to major changes in circumstances that affect children, such as those brought on when parents remarry or wish to relocate with children
- Representation in disputes involving proposed child relocations and parental alienation cases
Achieving Fair, Workable Custody And Visitation Agreements
The agreements and court orders most likely to work effectively are those that parents reach through negotiation or mediation. A lengthy, intensely disputed divorce can be devastating emotionally for everyone involved. Finally, legal costs do matter. Jill and John Setzer will help you keep yours in full view as you make pivotal decisions throughout your case.
Get Child Custody Legal Help Today
If you are looking for direct, clear legal guidance to help you protect your children, do what is right for them. Protect your role in their lives — contact our law firm. You can call 817-230-4248 to schedule your initial consultation or send us an email inquiry anytime.