Your Resource For Family Law Solutions
In addition to highly attentive, solutions-oriented representation for people who must navigate the divorce process, our law firm is an established resource for those dealing with a vast range of other concerns involving children and property.
Focused Divorce Representation And Practical Guidance
Our founding attorney Jill Setzer has extensive experience helping men and women identify the approaches to divorce best aligned with their goals — and then moving promptly and decisively to accomplish those objectives. She also has a thriving practice in the area of post-divorce modifications.
Simply stated, a call to the Setzer Law Firm PLLC near Keller, Texas, is an excellent call to make when any serious legal concern involves your family. We believe in educating our clients, and we often add value by exposing facts and pursuing angles that might be overlooked by less-focused, immersed lawyers.
Turn To A Balanced, Full-Service Family Law Firm
Ms. Setzer is well prepared to advise you on essentially any Texas family law concern, with the consistent goal of helping you make the best possible decisions for your future. Some areas of key focus beyond divorce and modifications of custody, support and other court orders include:
- Paternity actions — We represent mothers seeking to establish legal parentage — often with the primary goal of obtaining child support — and men seeking answers and the legal right to involvement in their biological children’s lives.
- Grandparents’ rights matters — In full recognition of how important grandparents often are in children’s lives, we help them pursue visitation rights.
- Child relocation cases — We advise and advocate for custodial parents who wish to move away with children for legitimate reasons, as well as noncustodial parents who want to prevent disruption of their visitation rights and all-important parental bonds.
- Stepparent adoptions — After single parents marry and divorced parents remarry, our firm is a resource for stepparents who want to provide children with added emotional security and stability by adopting them.
- Legal issues for same-sex couples — We welcome gay and lesbian couples and individuals who must resolve complex issues involving divorce, property, children, cohabitation agreements and other matters.
Learn How We Can Help You
Our work together can begin with an initial consultation to discuss your unique legal challenge. To request a meeting directly with respected lawyer Jill Setzer, please call 817-784-7654 or email us at your earliest convenience.